How to Add a Profile Image in WordPress Sidebar Widget
There are 2 ways to add Profile Image in WordPress Sidebar
Continue reading “How to Add a Profile Image in WordPress Sidebar Widget” »
Step 1. Add featured image for your post, max width size of featured image is 1100px .
Continue reading “Theme 21 – How to Add sticky posts slider” »
Check out theme31.aiwsolutions.net for the demo
Step 1. UPLOAD YOUR LOGO
– Dashboard > Appearance > Customize
– Click on AIWS Menu Settings > Upload your logo. Please make sure your logo size smaller than 200 px width.
Continue reading “How to split the menu with a logo in the middle” »
This post will show you how to add social media icons to navigation bar on the theme Starward – http://theme30.aiwsolutions.net/
Continue reading “Add social media icons to navigation bar” »
Please open the icon folder and do the following steps
1. Upload Social Icons to your hosting : Dashboard>Media>Add new
2. Dashboard>Media>Library > Click on Edit icon > Copy the icon URL
Continue reading “How to add social icons to your extra widget under header” »
– Dashboard > Appearance > Menu
– Select the Pages that you would like to add to the menu, Click on the “Add to Menu” button
– Drag each item into the order you prefer.
– Check the “Top Primary Menu” check box> “Save Menu” and DONE
Continue reading “How to add menu and change the order of the menu” »
Today I will show you how to create a home page similar as below image
Continue reading “How to create home page with Front Page Widget” »
In this video, I will show you how to insert a widget to your wordpress theme.
Continue reading “How to add widget to wordpress” »
In this post I will provide you with instructions on how to install and activate your WordPress themes that you have bought from my shop
Continue reading “How to setup WordPress theme” »
There are 3 great locations to put the Instagram photo widget to your wordpress blog: (1) your blog’s sidebar (2) your blog’s footer or (3) blog header.
Continue reading “How to Add an Instagram Photo Widget to Your WordPress Blog” »
Today I will show you an easy way to add Social Media Icons to your WordPress blog by using Text Widget.
If you found it difficult to do. You can also use social media plugins such as Easy Social Icons, Simple Social Icons … for your WordPress Blog.
Continue reading “HOW TO ADD SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS TO YOUR WORDPRESS THEME” »
1.Go to dashboard >Appearance>Header.
2. Choose your Header Image from your computer(or Media Library if you uploaded it there), “Skip Cropping” Header and press Upload.
3. Click “Save Changes”.
Continue reading “How to add header to wordpress” »