How to make full bleed
- Select File > Page Setup
- In the Paper Size dropdown menu, chose Manage Custom Sizes
- Click on the “+” sign and type a descriptive name
- Under Non-Printable Area, choose User Defined
- Enter zero for all margin values
How to save MS Word document as a PDF
- Open the file you wish to save.
- Click the “File” button in the top left-hand corner of Word.
- Go to Save As > PDF. Use the drop-down format tab to find the .pdf file type
- Type in the desired file name and press Save. This will convert your document and open it in Adobe Reader .